West Sussex County Council
Household Waste Recycling Sites will start accepting more items including wood, furniture and electrical items from Monday 1st June.
Residents will be able to dispose of the following items at all sites in West Sussex:
• garden waste
• general household waste
• electrical items
• bulky items
• white goods
Residents can dispose of following items at:
- Soil and Hardcore will be accepted at all sites with the exception of Bognor, Midhurst and Westhampnett.
- Plasterboard can be deposited at Billingshurst, Burgess Hill, Crawley, Horsham, Littlehampton, Shoreham and Worthing.
- Asbestos can be taken to Burgess Hill, Crawley and Worthing.
Vans and pickup trucks with a permit can now enter sites.
Trailers will be permitted at:
- Crawley, Billingshurst and Worthing, but only on weekday afternoons from 1.00pm to 6.00pm, due to the operational changes being made to sites in order for them to access safely.
- Trailers not allowed at other sites or outside of these times to allow for social distancing and to limit queues.
Further information on what is happening at the Household Waste Recycling Sites at this time can be found on the links below and these will be regularly updated. Please post these on your website and communicate them through your networks of you haven’t done so already.