Coldwaltham Parish Council are delighted that our play areas are open, but they cannot be guaranteed to be coronavirus (COVID -19) free.
In line with Horsham District Council advice: if you are using a play area, please take all reasonable precautions to ensure you and your family’s safety, following the guidelines below:
- Social distancing remains in place – please be respectful of other people
- If you or any of your party are showing symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), do not enter the play area. Return home and seek medical assistance
- Only 1 adult should accompany their children into the playground
- Equipment which can accommodate multiple children e.g. climbing frames or a basket swing should be used by one family unit at a time.
- If a piece of equipment or the playground is busy, please come back later.
- Do not use any equipment marked as out of use. These have been marked out of use as there may be an increased risk to using them.
- Adults are reminded to ensure good hygiene by providing regular hand sanitation, especially on leaving the playground.
- Please don’t eat and drink in the playground.
- Please place your litter in a bin, or preferably take your litter home with you.